This piece in The Hill discusses the current, unfortunate state of discourse in America. It discusses “trolling” as it’s commonly seen in social media, but also examines it as a dangerous social construct that has resulted in a breakdown in trust and socialization throughout the world.
- Performing a school security audit the right way
- Three common school security myths, and why they are incorrect
- Behavior alteration: the first step to strong security
- (From the Daily Caller) “FENTANYL — ESCALATING THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC INTO A PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY EMERGENCY”
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence