My latest piece in The Hill was the second installment in an exposee on public corruption in Pennsylvania. This piece focused on state and congressional corruption, with more to come on corruption in Philadelphia.
- Performing a school security audit the right way
- Three common school security myths, and why they are incorrect
- Behavior alteration: the first step to strong security
- (From the Daily Caller) “FENTANYL — ESCALATING THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC INTO A PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY EMERGENCY”
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence