In this week’s column in The Hill, I question America’s resolve and preparedness to address the continual rise of violence facing society. Does America learn from past attacks here and abroad, or is it collectively just trying to ‘get back to normal’? Security is an ever-evolving discipline, and leaders need to continuously evolve to protect our nation’s citizens and infrastructure.
- Security Magazine: In a Day’s Work – The Fight to End Workplace Violence
- Security Magazine: Las Vegas Lawsuit Raises Security Liability Questions
- Security Magazine: Was the Capital Gazette Shooting a Reminder of Security Responsibility?
- DAILY CALLER: ARE MAYORS FUELING THE OPIOID CRISIS BY STIFLING ENFORCEMENT?
- Buffalo News Publishes Mannes’ Piece on School Security